A Catamaran Cruise in the Whitsundays is Just What You Need to Relax
If you’re looking for the perfect escape from the stress of day-to-day life, a catamaran cruise in the Whitsundays is precisely what you need. The Whitsundays is one of the most popular destinations in Australia and for good reason. From the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef to the year-round sailing on stunning blue waters; from the famous white silica sands of Whitehaven Breach to the freshest seafood around at the incredible local eateries, the Whitsundays have something to offer everyone. Spot some playful whales, bask in the warm sunshine all year long, and enjoy first-class treatment from your crew when you book with Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays.
What You Can Expect from Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays re Your Whitsundays Catamaran Tour
At Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays, we offer two-day, two-night liveaboard tours with all the perks you need to relax and fully enjoy your time away. When you book with us, you can expect:
- Everything you need. Our tours include all meals and snacks, comfortable air-conditioned accommodation, snorkelling gear, fresh linens, and more.
- An attentive crew. Our crew is experienced, knowledgeable, fun, and friendly. These professionals will make sure that you have a great time and feel welcomed and pampered every moment of your trip.
- Convenient departure times. We depart from Abell Point Marina at 1:00 pm Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, returning two days later at 11:00 am. Choose the time that works for you and get ready for your sailing adventure.
What Sets Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays Apart re Your Catamaran Tour in the Whitsundays
Why should you book with Wings Whitsunday Adventure as opposed to another service? We can think of many reasons! Some of the things that set us apart include:
- Two-day, two-night tours. Day trips can be fun and convenient, but our two-day, two-night tours give you more time to relax and more things to see – a truly wonderful way to spend a couple of days on the water.
- Your choice of accommodation. We have several options when it comes to your berth, but they’re all comfortable, air-conditioned, and cost-effective.
- Snorkelling adventures – and more. Visit the best snorkel sites in the Whitsundays or join one of our jet ski tours if you prefer an extra burst of adrenalin.
- The most relaxing holidays around. Sail on the tropical blue waters, take a bush walk to the swirling sand at Hill Inlet, and relax on the white sands of Whitehaven Beach.
No matter how you decide to spend your time, it’s our job to make sure that it’s fun. Come and relax with us at Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays.
Why a Whitsundays Catamaran Trip Is Cost-Effective
When you take the time to get away now and then and relax, you’re less stressed, and you perform better for the rest of the year. It’s important to take care of your mental health, and Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays helps you do just that while giving you an up-close look at the natural beauty of the islands and the tropical marine life. You’ll enjoy a skippered and crewed charter, meaning you won’t have to do a thing except relax and have fun.
We look forward to meeting you and giving you a catamaran tour to remember. Contact us to book your trip.