Book Your Whitsunday 2-Day Tour with Wings Whitsunday Adventur
How would you like to relax and unwind on a Whitsunday 2-day tour? With Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays, you can sail, snorkel, and enjoy the famous white sands of Whitehaven Beach as part of a guided Whitsunday Islands Tour for 2 days with an experienced, friendly crew. Plan your tour with us and then get ready to relax, unwind, and sail the Whitsundays
Common Mistakes People Make re 2-Day Whitsunday Cruises
There are good reasons why people book chartered sailing tours in the Whitsundays instead of going it alone. Unless you are an extremely experienced boater, it’s easy to miss out on potentially incredible experiences or even get into trouble. Here are a few of the common mistakes people make when they don’t set sail with a pro:
- Consequences of inexperience. It’s always safest to assume that no one else on the water knows or follows the rules and etiquette of boating. Many people get into tight spots because they expect that everyone else will do exactly what they are supposed to do.
- Poor anchoring. There are moorings throughout the Whitsundays, but it’s important to know what to look for in terms of location, anchoring, the forecast winds, and so on.
- Not understanding the effects of the tides. Tides can be powerful and have a positive or negative impact on your travel time; being familiar with these effects can help you plan more effectively.
- Poor navigation. Many people dive in, so to speak, to boating trips without knowing enough about the area. Using the available charts and guides can help you identify places where you need to slow down and look for places where reefs rise quickly and unexpectedly from the bottom, creating dangerous territory.
You can avoid all these mistakes, which can be inconvenient, costly, or downright dangerous, by booking your trip with a professional travel company such as Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Whitsunday Islands 2-Day Tours
If it’s an exciting snorkelling experience in the Whitsundays you’re after, there are a few tips to keep in mind to have the best possible experience.
- Find the best spots. The Whitsunday Islands are full of spectacular reefs for snorkelling. A little research can tell you which ones to target in the time you have.
- Use quality gear. High-quality, professional gear is central to a great snorkelling experience.
- Practice makes perfect. Snorkelling takes a little getting used to if you’re a beginner. Practice breathing calmly in your mark and snorkel in the water before setting out; also learn how to avoid being injured by the coral – and avoid damaging the coral yourself
At Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays, we can help you with all the above and more. Book with us for a fully-guided and satisfying snorkelling tour to remember.
Why a Whitsundays Tour for 2 Days is Cost-Effective
When you book your tour through Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays, you’ll experience a two-day, two-night tour where you’ll sleep aboard and wake up in paradise. Get up close and personal with the tropical marine life and breathtaking views on Whitehaven Beach and throughout the Whitsunday Islands. Contact us today to book your tour.