Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands in comfort and style. This vessel has been designed for stability and speed. Included in the all-inclusive price is 2 snorkel stops, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout.
Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands all in one day. The 2018 Australian a award winning tour visits the world famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers 2 snorkelling opportunities on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat is one of the fastest catamaran in the Whitsundays and has been designed for stability and speed so it's perfect for passengers who are concerned about seasickness. The all-inclusive package departs from Airlie Beach and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience once in a lifetime moment.
Recommended age range from 4 years old
- Custom built vessel for the Whitsunday conditions
- 2018 Australian award winning tour
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- A longer day 9-5pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus Individual seating with back support
- All inclusive of stingersuit, snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (winter months)
- All Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- One of the FASTEST catamaran in the Whitsundays so more time to do the things you love
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Visit the best locations including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- The ultimate way to travel around the Whitsundays Island in just one day!
- Home made chocolate Brownie
- Zucchini frittata + quiche lorraine
- Cold meat and cheese platter
- Fresh salad platter
- Fresh pasta salad
- Chinese noodle salad
- Bread rolls
- Fresh fruit Kebabs
Terms and conditions: All prices are per person in AUD and include GST, National Park, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park entry fees, professional skipper and host, live aboard, all meals, and use of snorkel suits and snorkelling equipment. We reserve the right to substitute vessels without notice at any time for any reason. We recommend you take out travel insurance covering illness, injury, loss of personal goods and the inability to travel due to weather. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk. Whilst we make every effort to safeguard guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers that are beyond our control. All cruises are subject to weather and the vessel operator’s discretion. Please allow extra time to travel during the wet season (Dec-May). At certain times of the year ‘dangerous’ jellyfish inhabit these waters. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Accordingly, Red Cat Adventures shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any of its sailing adventures, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.