Package 3 : Fraser Island departing from Noosa 3 day 2 night / Whitsunday Sailing, 1,2,3 or 4 night Tour departing from Airlie Beach. Prices starting from :
Super Special Value : Fraser Island and Sailing Whitsundays Package a further 10%
Dropbear 3d 2 n Fraser Island Tour - Contact us for confirmed departure dates.
3 Day 4WD ADVENTURE Camping Tour departs from Noosa at approx. 6.30am & Rainbow Beach 9am and returns to Rainbow at 3pm and Noosa at 6pm on day 3. This tour is suitable for ADULTS of all ages that are young and adventurous at heart :)
Visiting Fraser Island is one of the must do's on the East Coast of Australia! So why not book it with the best tour company! We may be a small company but we deliver a BIG adventure for our guests as we share our passion and love for this island we call K'gari.
Our 4WD ADVENTURE tour is a self-drive experience on the world's largest sand island and we've created a product that offers so much more then a tour. We will take you 4WD through the towering rainforest, splashing in freshwater lakes, floating down lazy creeks and walking over golden sand dunes.
What you get when you join Team Drop Bear on tour:
- A cultural adventure
- Experienced and passionate Aussie tour guides
- Reliable and reserve 4WDs
- Top quality camping gear
- 3rd party insurance
- Scrumptious food for all dietary needs
- Legendary Dreamtime stories
- Boomerang lessons & didjeridoo demonstrations
We specialise in tailoring each tour to suit weather conditions, tides and the energy of our guests. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a top quality experience no matter what challenges K'gari may give us. Fraser Island can be an unpredictable place but when you book with Team Drop Bear, you can be confident that you're in good hands.
LOCATION HIGHLIGHTS of your camping adventure tour:
• Lake Mckenzie
• Lake Wabby
• Central Station Rainforest
• Champagne Pools
• Indian Head
• The Maheno Shipwreck
• Eli Creek
• Double Island Point *
• Rainbow Beach Coloured Sands *
• Cooloola National Park *
PLEASE NOTE – The 3 sites listed with a * next to them will only be seen by guests departing or returning to Noosa and are dependent on time constraints, weather and tidal conditions. FRASER ISLAND is constantly changing and not all tour highlights and extras are available all year round.
- A fun, energetic and experience Drop Bear tour guide
- Off road 4WD with minimum risk
- SUP boarding @ Lake McKenzie
- Sunset Boomerang lessons
- Beach fishing
- Didgeridoo demonstrations and tips on how to master the art!
- 4WD transport, fuel, permits and return ferry ticket
- Exclusive beach camping accommodation
- Freshly prepared and healthy meals to suit all dietary requirements
- 21's and over can drive our 4WDs (you must have held your licence for 12months or more)
- Driving is optional – drive with your fellow travellers or be driven by your guide if you prefer
- 3 Man Safari tents that sleep a maximum of 2 people
- Off the ground single camp beds with foam mattress, sleeping bag, top sheet and pillow
- Hot eco camp shower & toilet
- Jumbo Jenga, playing cards and many more beach games
- Legendary Dreamtime Stories
- Free tour photos downloadable from Flickr
THIS TOUR DEPARTS FROM NOOSA & RAINBOW BEACH AND DROPS OFF IN THESE SAME 2 TOWNS!
Please just select the correct pickup and drop off locations on your booking form. If you're not sure then that's fine :) We just need to know at least 24 hours before your tour start date.
Wings Tour - 2 day 2 night - Departs each Friday from the 14th of August
- Checkin from 4:00pm at Coral Sea Marina - North, Vessel departs at 4:30pm. Returns 2pm on the final day.
Wings 2 Day 2 Night tour will take you sailing, snorkelling beach and Stand Up Paddle boarding around the Whitsunday Islands and reefs. Splash around on South Whitehaven Beach and take a short walk through the rainforest to Hill Inlet Lookout for a stunning view over the shifting sands. A social tour with up to 31 guests on board and three helpful, enthusiastic crew. Your friendly, knowledgeable crew will make your Sail, Snorkel, Beach, Stand Up Paddle board Adventure a trip of a lifetime. With air conditioned shared facilities you can choose either single or double beds. Both vessels are fully air conditioned which is a must in the tropical summers of the Whitsundays.
The beds in the hulls are a place you can retreat to at anytime. There are single and double beds in the hulls.
The saloon beds become a common area during the day from around 06:30 until after the slide show at about 21:00... this is why they are at a lower price. The saloon double beds are the biggest on the boat and are centrally located on the boat
- Departs in Summer (November- April) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday (departure everyday except Sunday).
- Departs in Winter (May- October) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Vessel departs at 4:30pm, final checkin from 4:00pm. Returns 2pm on the final day.
- Sleeps a maximum of 31 guests on Wings 3 and a maximum of 25 on Wings 2.
- Multi award winning Eco accredited tour.
- Large open saloon and galley.
- Spacious back deck.
- Fully air-conditioned vessels.
- Spacious fore deck - perfect for sunbathing and relaxing.
- LED back deck blue lighting for night time underwater aquatic display.
- Surround sound music system and 62" plasma TV.
- Friendly knowledgeable crew.
- Sailing the Whitsunday Islands, Great Barrier Reef.
- Snorkelling around the Whitsunday Islands best fringing reefs.
- Spectacular coral and marine life.
- Meals freshly prepared onboard.
- Evening Eco slide show capturing the days activities.
- A visit to the beautiful Whitehaven Beach and bush walk to Hill Inlet.
- Overnight stay at South Whitehaven Beach with a morning swim (weather permitting).
- Sociable, fun and friendly trips with enough Stand up paddle boards (SUP's) for everyone onboard.
What is Included in the Tour:
- All meals prepared freshly onboard including drinking tap water
- Stand Up Paddle board use, snorkel equipment, wetsuit hire and marine park fees and taxes.
- All onboard accommodation in fully air conditioned vessels with hot showers.
- Cold storage for your alcohol.
- Fresh clean linen.
- Huge surround sound home theatre system for our Eco Talk.
What You Will Need to Bring on the Tour:
- Small bag of clothes/toiletries.
- BYO Alcohol (no glass please for safety reasons).
- Beach towel and shower towel.
- Cash for purchases of bottled water and soft drink for $2, or purchase of a USB with all trip photos for $30
Itinerary (This itinerary is subject to change at any time)
Day 1: Depart Airlie Beach at 4:30pm. You will be greeted by our Wings crew at 4:00pm for the final stages of checkin at the northern end of Coral Sea Marina and invited on board. Once you've been orientated around the vessel relax and take in the scenery as you sail to your overnight anchorage via a magical sunset. As you head to one of the islands of the Whitsunday Islands you will sail across the Whitsunday Passage and pass the Mole group of islands before arriving at Hook or Border Island.
Have a cold beer and some sunset snacks whilst you cruise to your overnight anchorage, with many options, some may include South Whitehaven Beach , Tongue Bay (weather permitting), Nara Inlet or Stonehaven anchorage. After dinner the crew will invite you to view an eco slide show, showing you some photos of what you may see and observe underwater throughout your 2 day 2 night adventure. Look out after dark for shooting stars or sit on the back deck and watch the fish swim in and out of our underwater blue lights.
Day 2: Whitehaven Beach. After breakfast you will be taken to the magnificent South Whitehaven Beach for a morning swim where you will be able to explore the beautiful white silica sands of Whitehaven. Later on you will be taken on a short bush walk to the lookout at Hill Inlet where you will be able to overlook the entire beach and and view it in its finest glory. This is a picturesque setting and great for photo opportunities. After the lookout walk down to Betty's Beach which is the Northern end of Whitehaven Beach.
We have many ideal places to SUP, stand up paddle board, but the area around Whitehaven will always be memorable or the inlet that weaves its way into the heart of Whitsunday Island passing many turtles is at the top of my favourites list of places. SUP use is easy, its an activity for everyone, if you don't want to stand up , just sit down and paddle while taking in the beautiful Whitsunday environment.
After lunch the best snorkelling locations are where we are headed too. Visit two more locations on Hook Island such as Mantaray Bay, Luncheon Bay or Langford Island for a snorkel with the turtles and a sunset on the sand. The evening slide show is great fun as our host would have taken some great photos of guests at the beach and our crew would have captured all the days snorkelling. Summarising a fun packed day in the Whitsundays.
Day 3: Final Snorkel or SUP and Sail back to Airlie Beach arriving back at 2pm. After breakfast it's the final splash at the last snorkel site or maybe a cruise along the reef line on a SUP with a group of friends looking for turtles and coral formations. It's your last chance to see the amazing under water world of the Whitsunday Islands before we making the journey back to Airlie Beach after a lite lunch.
Our crew is passionate about marine life and showing guests the underwater world, they will endeavour to take you to the best locations the Whitsunday Islands have to offer. Visit both locations on Whitehaven Beach and all the best snorkel locations. An overnight live aboard tour that is best completed on our modern, fast, air conditioned sailing catamarans.
You just can't do the Whitsunday's in a day... make the time and do a Wings Whitsunday Sailing Tour tour.
Fraser Island and Sailing Whitsundays Package's starting from $860 3 Day 2 Night Fraser Island Tour with Kgari Fraser Island Adventures Wings Sailing Whitsunday 2 day 2 night tour or Prosail 3 day 2 night or 4 day 3 night tours