Christmas Sunset Sail On The Bay- 21st & 22nd Dec SPECIAL EVENT
SPECIAL EVENT * Christmas Sunset Sailing on the Bay * Monday 21st December & Tuesday 22nd December only * Christmas themed food all catered by Simply Yum * Families welcome 8+ * 4:30PM- 7PM
- Relax unwind and enjoy a 2 and half hour sunset sail on the bay in the lead up to Christmas Day.
- Take in the 360 degree views of Airlie Beach and the gateway to the Whitsunday Islands.
- Delicious Christmas themed canapés and yummy Christmas treats.
- A welcome glass of bubbly is included
- BYO any other drinks just no glass please- we have cold refrigeration, cups and ice onboard.
- Dress in your festive Christmas colourful outfits and listen to some Christmas tunes while we sail on the bay of Airlie beach
- Lucky Christmas door prize.
- This is an exclusive event with only 30 tickets available each night & only 2 Christmas themed events.
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.