THUNDERCAT Family (2 Adults 2 Children)
Thundercat offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands in comfort and style. This vessel has been designed for stability and speed. Included in the all-inclusive price is two snorkel stops, Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout
Thundercat offers the “Adventure of a lifetime” around the Whitsunday Islands in one day. The 2018 & 2019 national award-winning tour visits the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and offers 2 snorkels on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Thundercat has been custom-built for stability and speed so it’s perfect for travellers concerned about seasickness. Thundercat is proud to be Climate Action Leader certified.
*Red Cat Adventures has a strict COVID-19 risk assessment and has implemented this across all products as per QLD government regulations.
Family rate is for 2 adults and 2 children. Children are 4-14 years of age at time of travel.
- Custom built vessel for the Whitsunday conditions
- 2018 l 2019 Australian award winning tour
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- A longer day 9-5pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus Individual seating with back support
- All inclusive of stingersuit, snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (winter months)
- All Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- One of the FASTEST catamaran in the Whitsundays so more time to do the things you love
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Visit the best locations including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- The ultimate way to travel around the Whitsundays Island in just one day!
- Home made chocolate Brownie
- Zucchini frittata + quiche lorraine
- Cold meat and cheese platter
- Fresh salad platter
- Fresh pasta salad
- Chinese noodle salad
- Bread rolls
- Fresh fruit Kebabs
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.