Private Charter - Sunset Sail On The Bay
Enjoy an exclusive private sunset sail out the front of Airlie Beach to celebrate any special event.
Special price of $2100 for large groups until end of November only! 15% off specialFull retail price of vessel for exclusive use from December 2020 is $2400
Wings Sailing Charters offers large spacious Catamarans that are perfect to celebrate a special event or family gathering. Best value for large groups between 30-35 guests
Enjoy a 2 hour sunset cruise as a pre or post wedding event, family reunion, birthday celebration or Christmas party and have Wings exclusively to your special event!
Stable foredecks can allow up to 35 people onboard for a beautiful sunset sail out the front of Airlie Beach and is also air conditioned inside the vessel
- Suitable for small or large groups
- Hens or Bucks celebrations
- Pre or post wedding parties ( times can change to suit charters)
- We provide skipper and host
- Enjoy spacious decks for sunset drinks and nibbles included
- BYO any alcohol
- Tailor a package with any additional entertainment to suit your style of party. ( Additional costs)
- We can also cater a larger hot menu to suit your needs ( additional costs apply)- Wings has a large galley making it able to cook and serve additional hot food. Or we work closely with local caterers to bring foods to the vessel
- 2 hour sunset cruise
- Free express entry wrist bands into Paddy's Irish Bar in main street to continue the party
For full and up to date terms and conditions for a Wings - Whitsundays - 2 day 2night sailing tour visit https://wings.com.au/terms Whitsunday Hazards and Risk At certain times of the year dangerous marine creatures and jelly fish inhabit the waters of the Whitsundays. We recommend you take out travel insurance. Clients should note that adventure travel involves risk, whilst we make every effort to safeguard our guests, we cannot be responsible for any damage, personal injury or loss due to the actions of passengers out of our control. Passengers entering the water do so at their own risk. Liability Owners of, and the vessel or tour operators will not be liable for any personal injury, illness, death or any other consequence whatsoever of passengers being stung by poisonous jellyfish marine creatures. To minimise this risk we recommend that you wear a full length protective suit ‘wet suit’ whilst swimming & snorkelling during the cruise. Free waiver and assumption of risk: Accordingly, Wings Whitsunday Adventures(ABN:42123977382) and Recreation Travel(ABN:62082968867) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any injury to person or property which is suffered or sustained by any passenger as a result of participating in any cruise or tour booked via "wings.com.au", except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.