Whitsunday Private Charters
Private 2 Day 2 Night Sailing Tour
Have a special occasion with a large group of friends and want to try something completely different? Sleep aboard wake up in paradise on a private skippered bareboat charter with Wings for any special occasion.
We can adapt a charter to suit your needs and our crew can do as much or as little as you like! The skipper will be there to guide you on the vessel and then help when you need. When you are ready to sit back, relax and have a cold drink our skipper can then take over the vessel sailing to where your group may like to go.
You can also celebrate any occasion onboard a Wings exclusive private charter with one of the Whitsundays' most popular catamarans- large enough to sleep 2- 25 guests. We do all the work while you relax onboard and catch up with friends.
Our skippered charters include: Half Day ( 5 hours minimum Langford spit or Stonehaven only). Full day. 2 day 1 night. 2 day 2 night. 3 day 3 night. 4 day 4 night. 6 day 6 night. Extended weekly charters.
Special Events include: Birthday Parties. Corporate team building. Pre and Post Wedding Gatherings. Christmas Parties. Bucks and Hens. Sunset Sails.
- Large stable catamarans sleeping 2- 25 guests onboard- largest liveaboard cats in the Whitsundays!
- Experienced professional crew will look after your every need by cooking all meals and taking you to the top snorkelling locations
- Multiple snorkel locations and longer time on Whitehaven Beach with a visit to Hill Inlet
- Blue underwater marine lights to watch the action of the marine life
- Surround sound system for some great tunes whilst onboard
- Eco slide show on first night (optional)
- SUP paddle boards for unlimited use at certain anchorages
- Intro to boat life and kids activity of Discover Snorkel skills set training and certificate of completion for each child ( optional) Great for families with children!!
- Photo package of 100+ memories
- All meals inclusive and cooked by our host onboard- you won't go hungry and you do not need to lift a finger
- Snorkel equipment included with a wetsuit
- Bed linen provided onboard.
- BYO any alcohol or soft drinks
Jump on board where you will be met by your friendly crew with a light snacks ready for you. Once the crew has gone over orientation, relax and take in the views around you as the vessel makes its way to the first location - After some snorkelling and exploring the fringing reefs, head back on board for a cold drink of beer and some sunset snacks, while cruising to the overnight anchorage spot. Enjoy socialising with your friends while watching the sun set over the Whitsunday Islands.
After a tasty meal for dinner, your crew will run an eco marine life slideshow, showing you some photos of what you may see during your trip! Afterwards, head to the deck and keep an eye out for shooting stars across the glorious sky or sit on the back deck and watch the fish swim in and out of our underwater blue lights. Listen to great tunes and enjoy the night. (This is optional on a private charter as you may just want to catch up with friends)
Rise early or late....it's your choice and enjoy a hot breakfast alongside your mates as you enjoy the Whitsundays scenery! After breakfast, you will be taken to the magnificent Whitehaven Beach where you will be able to explore the beautiful white silica sands and warm azure waters. Then you will be taken on a short bush walk to the lookout where you will be able to overlook the entire beach and Hill Inlet for one of the best views in Australia. This is a picturesque setting and great for photo opportunities. ( Weather dependant in which order)
After a continental breakfast, it's the final splash at another new snorkel site. It's your last chance to see the amazing underwater world of the Whitsunday Islands before we make the journey back to Airlie Beach. Our crew is passionate about showing guests the amazing corals and marine life and strive to take you to the best snorkel locations the Whitsunday Islands have to offer.