Take a Whitsunday Islands Sailing Tour and See Marine Life Up Close
A two day, two night Whitsunday Islands sailing tour offers you more time in the water interacting with exotic fish in a beautiful coral setting. You watch the sunset from the deck of your catamaran and let the tranquil waters rock you to sleep. Awaken to a morning swim and prepare yourself for a long day of adventures sailing about the Coral Sea. Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays has been providing overnight tours of the Whitsunday Islands for over 15 years. Our experience with the area offers you the best advantage to see and experience native marine life up clos
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Whitsunday Island Boat Tours
Spending the night on the water under the stars is an experience like no other. Whitsunday Islands boat trips are designed to maximise your holiday for memories that last a lifetime.
- Taking multiple day trips limits your excursions by having to return to port and start again in the morning. Our overnight tours enable you to see more islands, reefs and marine life from the deck of your catamaran.
- Multiple day trips add up in costs stretching your budget and limiting your excursions. By taking a two day, two-night expedition, you save money and experience more with experienced guides who take you to the best snorkel sites and light up the water around the boat at night to view marine life.
- Don’t rush home after you set foot back on dry land. Arlie Beach offers a quaint shopping experience, and bars and cafes serve local delicacies for you to enjoy.
An overnight excursion offers you more options to view exotic marine life and visit pristine beaches all within your budget, and Arlie Beach provides the opportunity to retrieve your land legs.
Related Services We Provide for Whitsunday Islands Sailing Trips
Our all-inclusive Whitsunday Islands sailing adventures depart Arlie Beach every day except Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. and return two days later at 11:00 a.m.
- We provide bed linens on our comfortable beds in air-conditioned comfort. The shared facilities accommodate up to 31 people and three crewmembers.
- All meals are provided from a standard menu that offers options for non-meat eaters. We don’t serve alcohol on board, but you are welcome to bring your favourite libation. No glass is allowed.
- We take you to three different snorkelling sites decided upon by the crew factoring in wind conditions and tide movements. We provide snorkel gear and wetsuits for your snorkelling comfort.
What You Stand to Lose if You Don’t Use Wings Sailing Charters Whitsundays
Our boat tours are all-inclusive and provide a full day’s activities viewing marine life and coral reefs and hiking through the rain forest to view spectacular vistas. You awaken on board and can begin your day with a swim in the beautiful Coral Sea. Our crew are experienced both on and in the water, and their focus is always on your safety. Their understanding of tides and wind directions ensures your snorkelling experience is calm and enduring. Contact us for more information on our tours and experience another part of Australia.